1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only collect information that you voluntarily give us.
We collect and store data which are provided by Google OAuth authentication: first name, last name, gender, your email address, Google+ profile picture link
We solely fetch emails from senders receipts(.*?)(a)uber.com and no-reply(a)lyftmail.com) which are your Lyft and Uber receipts.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address on our website:
1. See what data we have about you, if any.
2. Change/correct any data we have about you.
3. Have us delete any data we have about you.
4. Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
To delete data associated with your account, please email us at founders(a)pistats.io
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as receipts), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
In order to use this website, a user must first complete the registration process. During registration a user is required to allow access to certain information (Website uses Google OAuth 2 to access Google APIs).
We share anonymous aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.